machinery, automation and hightech industry
Deze vacature in het kort
- Best, Nederland
- 7-10 jaar
- Fulltime of Parttime
Interested in Machinery and Automation in the (High-tech) Industry? Would you like to work as a Mechanical Engineer on various projects? Then we are looking for you to strengthen our team at FMI ImProvia in Best.
Your activities as a Mechanical Engineer are:
- Engineering of installations according to applicable standards and wishes of the customer based on specifications.
- Elaboration of a basic, functional, detailed and final design in which there is direct coordination with the project manager and / or the client.
- Ensuring standardization of the output of the department throughout work instructions and directions to designers and constructors.
- Making user manuals, maintenance schedules and quality plans for the designed installation.
- Responsible for a tailored technical purchasing report.
- Arrange for a systematic archiving of project documents and drawings which is also accessible to third parties.
- Present cost prices of the engineering activities, together with the technical concept quotation and maintaining an active relation with suppliers.
As a Mechanical Engineer you meet the qualifications below:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You are experienced with various CAD programs such as, Solid Edge Inventor, SolidWorks or AutoCad.
- You have 7 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer on designing machinery or automation design. This means you have a knowledge of designing, detailing and assessing various machines.
- You are currently living in the Netherlands.
- You speak English fluently and are open to learn the Dutch language.
- Your communication skills are good, which makes you capable of motivating a team.
- You are ambitious, open minded and creative.
What is in it for you?
When working as a Mechanical Engineer at FMI ImProvia in Best, you will find yourself in an ambitious work environment. We focus on individuals within our organisation. This means we provide opportunities to develop yourself. You get the possibility to work on technically interesting assignments and projects. You also receive:
- A monthly salary between € 3,500 and € 4,000 gross per month based on full-time employment.
- 30 vacation days per year based on 40 hours per week.
- A pension.
- Many different activities where you get to know all of your colleagues like BBQs, pub quizzes, cycling tours, ski trips, etc.
About FMI ImProvia
When you work as a Mechanical Engineer at FMI ImProvia you will come in to contact with loads of technical challenges within Industry, Infrastructure and Energy. You get the chance to immerse yourself with various technics. You will achieve this by working for and with diverse clients in fields such as Machine Construction, High Tech and Robotics.
As an employee of FMI Improvia you get the opportunity to shape your own development. You are able to think ‘out of the box’ and enjoy working in an organisation where there is a high level of open-mindedness, independence and responsibility.
FMI ImProvia employs 200 passionate engineers and technicians who are happy to take on new challenges every day. This allows us to offer our customers the best possible solutions. We take responsibility for the success of our customers throughout the use of technology. We do this out of our offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
Would you like to meet the team of Mechanical Engineers at FMI ImProvia in Best? Do not wait any longer and send your resume right away by clicking on the application button.
Do you still have questions regarding the vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact our Recruiter Sanne Gebre on 06 5533 4517 or send an email to solliciteren@FMI-ImProvia.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are supplied unsolicited by temporary employment and secondment agencies.